Shopping Made Easy! - here

Use the Search Blog field located at the upper left to find information on topics of value that may interest you.

Friday, May 30, 2014

"The older I get, the more I see a straight path where I want to go. If you're going to hunt elephants, don't get off the trail for a rabbit."

"Research is formalized curiosity. It is poking and prying with a purpose."

  "I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed; and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I can fail and keep on trying." – Tom Hopkins

"I cannot fail – I can only get results." – Ted Nicholas

“Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.” – Confucius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home