Shopping Made Easy! - here

Use the Search Blog field located at the upper left to find information on topics of value that may interest you.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Focusing on Core Values

"I'm what you call a 'lifer' at Xerox; I've been with the company for 30 years. I joined the company because it offered me a chance to compete in a meritocracy as a salesperson where performance is fact-based - you're either selling or you're not. I stayed because I became enthralled by a culture that broadly defined 'citizenship' to include how you treat your people, your customers, your suppliers, and the communities where we work and live. It wasn't talk. It was action, and still is. More than 40 years ago, our founder, Joe Wilson, spelled out a set of core values that cover how we engage with employees and customers, how we deliver value, and how we behave. Every decision I make is aligned with those values." - Anne Mulcahy, Chairman and CEO of Xerox, (Source: Business 2.0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home