Shopping Made Easy! - here

Use the Search Blog field located at the upper left to find information on topics of value that may interest you.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

"The best way to get started is to get started. Life rewards action...not reaction. Wait for nothing. Attack life. Don't plan to death or ask for permission...but act now...and apologize later." - Kekich Credo #81

"Nothing is more important than the cultivation of yourself." - James Altucher 

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." - Bruce Lee

"I shall shape my future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me. Or I can be lost in the maze. My choice. My responsibility. Win or lose; only I hold the key to my destiny." - Og Mandino

"Unattended problems will not go away, but will usually get worse. Anticipate and avoid problems - or meet them head on at the outset. Overcome fear by attacking it." - Kekich Credo #89

"Problems do not go away. They must be worked through or else they remain, forever a barrier to the growth and development of the spirit." – M. Scott Peck

“No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.” – Calvin Coolidge

“If you decide to shift in the giver direction, my favorite strategy is what one of America’s top networkers calls the five-minute favor. The key is to look for ways to help others...It might be making an introduction between two people who could benefit from knowing each other, sharing an interesting article, or offering to provide advice or feedback. If you choose a form of helping that you find enjoyable and meaningful, it might even boost your mood and energy.” - Adam Grant

“If you want to be given everything, give everything up,” instructs the Ancient wisdom of the Tao Te Ching

“Our mortal nature makes us desire nothing so much as what we have lost.” – Seneca

“If you fill your working life with really good people, the problems that usually hamper and plague a business at every stage of its growth will be easy to solve and will eventually seem to disappear. Great people make all the difference.” – Mark Ford

“Learn something that is valuable to others. Learn everything about it. Then maximize your earning from that knowledge. And then start your own business. That is what you have to do if you want to become very wealthy.” – Porter Stansberry 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home