Shopping Made Easy! - here

Use the Search Blog field located at the upper left to find information on topics of value that may interest you.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Make Your Goals Specific

Whatever your dreams or aspirations, you've got to transform your general desires into specific objectives if you're going to have any chance to make them happen. In "The Success Principles", author Jack Canfield shows how to do it:

. Instead of "I want a new oceanfront house," say "I'll own a 4,000 sq. ft. house in Malibu by April 30, 2007."

. Instead of "I'm desperate to lose some weight," say "I'll weigh 185 lbs. by 5 p.m. Jan. 1, 2006."

. Instead of "I need to treat my employees better," say "I will acknowledge at least six employees for their contributions to the department by 5 p.m. this Friday."

That's the way to turn vague ideas into real achievements.

- Charlie Byrne
__________________________________________________
This article appears courtesy of Early to Rise [Issue #1477, 07-27-05], the Internet's most popular health, wealth, and success e-zine. For a complimentary subscription, visit http://www.earlytorise.com/.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home